Cosplays 2012

On this page I will show you my Cosplays and progress. Have fun! Diamonds and sapphires and you, oh my

Sonntag, 16. September 2012

Mitmachen & gewinnen!!!

Hallo ihr lieben! 
Dear loves, 


Ich habe eine kleine bzw. große Bitte an euch! 
Und zwar geht es um ein Voting 
für das schönste lächeln von Koblenz! 

I have a little request on you. 
It is about a voting for the 
beautifulst smiling in Koblenz (German city) 

Einfach euren Namen & Email Adresse eingeben, 
auf das Passwort warten und 2 Stimmen für 
mich abgeben (Myriam H. - Arielle Cosplay Bild) 
abgeben! 

Just get your name and your email adresse 
and wait for the mail with the password. 
Then get 2 vote's on me (Myriam H. Ariel cosplay picture). 

Unter allen Teilnehmern könnt ihr auch was gewinnen! 
Under all votes you can win something! 


könnt ihr abstimmen! 

xoxo- 

Mimi-


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen